Before Your Legal Documents can be Served they have to be filed with & accepted by the court.

And the appropriate corresponding document must be issued to "Serve" by the court or clerk:

The issued document along with a copy of the Document it Pertains to ie: Original Petition, Amended Petition, Complaint  Etc  are both needed for proper service.

If you do not have access to a computer to file your *Prepared Documets yourself or Just would like a little or lot of extra help - 

That's where we come in... 

We can help

*We are not Lawyers & DO NOT have a Legal Team to Represent You. You Must Have Your Origilal or Ammended Petition, Complaint etc already prepared & ready to E-File